Thankful Thursday with Yin and Yang

 Meow everyone, I am thankful to be here.

 Some of you may not know that me and Yang (my littermate) almost died when we were kittens.

 Yang was so sick he had to stay at the ER vet overnight.

 I missed him a lot, I was thankful to have Mommy to cuddle with the next day while we waited to go get him.

 We share a special bond and I am thankful for that.

 No matter how hissed off at him I get, I will ALWAYS love him.

Pencil sketch of Yin
You can read all about how Yang and I came to live with Mommy in the book Black Cats Tell All. ~Yin, reporting for ATCAD




9 comments:

Summer said...

I had no idea you two were sick as youngsters! I'm so glad you recovered and are so healthy now.

Brian's Home Blog said...

You two are so sweet and we're so thankful you have each other and the purrfect home. Thanks for joining the Thankful Thursday Blog Hop!

Loulou said...

Those kitties are too perfect for words. How utterly sweet and how beautiful together.

Mickey's Musings said...

We are thankful you both got better ,especially Yang.
That must have been a scary time.
We also like that you two are so close :)
Purrs Georgia,Julie and JJ

Millie and Walter said...

You two are so lucky to have each other and all the other pets in your house.

Eastside Cats said...

You two remind me of Angel and Chuck; white and black kitty, and littermate black kitty. We are glad that you both pulled through too!

♥♥ The OP Pack ♥♥ said...

Such a sweet and thankful post!

Woos - Lightning, Misty, and Timber

Cupcake said...

You two are perfect together. Can't have the Yin without the Yang. Anybody knows that! Thank goodness your mom and the doctors were so wise and compassionate.


Love and licks,
Cupcake

pilch92 said...

You are such sweeties, I am glad you are both healthy now.