Fenris Friday

 For some reason Mom's pictures of me turned out blurry, she tried to fix them but... they look more arty.

 I am enjoying the cooler Fall weather and the fact Mom has taken me and Tuiren on walks around the pond.

 Tuiren has pretty much CLAIMED my spot. This was my spot when I was a puppy. When I got to big to fit I dug a hole so I could fit. Then Tuiren took it over and dug a bigger hole. It's OK cause we have the back porch now and that is where I like to hang out.

 Chimera likes to hang out up high.

 You has to look for her cause she will drop down on you when you least expect it. Cats or tricky like that.

And now for some art work. ~Fenris, reporting for ATCAD

6 comments:

Eastside Cats said...

Cats are tricky, Fenris! They are very self-serving...

Meezer's Mews & Terrieristical Woofs said...

Sorry that you got blurred! But the 'arty'pic is nice:)

Chimera is a wee beauty!

Millie and Walter said...

Blurry or not we love seeing you Fenris. That must be a nice cool place to watch the activity in your yard that Tuiren has claimed. We're kind of glad we don't have to worry about having any cats pounce on our heads from up high.

The Adventures of the LLB Gang said...

Such a handsome smile you have Fenris! Happy Friday!!
xoxo,
Rosy, Jakey & Arty

World of Animals, Inc. said...

Thanks for sharing the lovely photos. Tuiren has the best spot for when it gets too sunny out. Chimera, you look so beautiful. You have a great view from up there. Love your kitty markings on your face. Have a wonderful upcoming weekend.
World of Animals

♥♥ The OP Pack ♥♥ said...

We have a deck that we all like to sit on, but a porch would be so nice. Blurry or not, you look great to us, Fenris.

Woos - Lightning, Misty, and Timber