Winsome Wednesday with Miss Yin

 A pencil sketch as Mommy didn't do a good job taking the picture. I did an excellent job posing totally Mommy's fault the picture didn't turn out good.

 Daddy had to move the light switch down as Mommy had the new cabinets extend out further than the old ones did. Mommy gained about 1" of cabinet space and counter top. Mommy says in a really small kitchen like we have every inch counts.

 I tend to agree with her.

 We wound up getting a really small refrigerator because Mommy didn't want to lose what little countertop she had on the right side of the sink.

 I am guessing this is where the oven will be, our new oven is going to be a built in instead of a slide in.

 I think I approve.

 Chimera came to help me with the inspections. And here you can see why Chimera thinks the floor is magic. It doesn't look as grey right now.

Just wait till she sees the countertop. She is going to think it is magic for sure.~Yin, reporting fro ATCAD

11 comments:

easyweimaraner said...

you are a good diy project controller... maybe you can come to check ours too before we end in chaos (like always) ?

Lone Star Cats said...

I remember when we got our kitchen redone - it wuz fun to explore!

Mickey's Musings said...

How fun to inspect the remodeling!
Purrs Georgia,Julie and JJ

Summer said...

My human is kind of envious - she would like a new kitchen! Ours is also kind of small, but she thinks the space could be better used.

That's Purrfect said...

You seem to be helping - a lot! I hope they appreciate your effurts!

Eastside Cats said...

Oh, Yin...don't get me started on the kitchen! The Hubby claims that since it's his domain, he's the one to make decisions about it, but I say it's time to redesign! Am thinking I'd need to call in an engineer first, because our 100 year plus home has some serious quirks. Hmm, maybe I need to go bet the lottery!

♥♥ The OP Pack ♥♥ said...

Your new kitchen is going to be fabulous. We bet your Mom can't wait for it to be done.

Woos - Lightning, Misty, and Timber

Noodle Cat said...

It looks like you're going to have a super kitchen.
Also you balance very well!
Have a wonderful Wednesday...

Noodle and crew

pilch92 said...

Great inspecting. HGTV should hire you :)

Millie and Walter said...

You sure are having fun exploring the kitchen.

Meezer's Mews & Terrieristical Woofs said...

You two make a great inspection team!