Tunes and Toes on Tuesday

 Some of you wondered how I played the left and right hand parts as obviously my front paws wouldn't reach. I solved the problem by using my hind paws for the left hand part. I thought it was a very ingenious solution.

 Step one is to turn the key board on, the on switch is over here somewhere I just stomp around until the lights come on.

Then I am all ready to play, sometimes the keyboard helps me play. Apparently it is very smart and knows some tunes. Do you like to play any musical instruments? ~Chimera, reporting for ATCAD

9 comments:

Summer said...

Chimera, do you know Nora the Piano Cat? I bet you could get some more tips from her!

Loulou said...

Well, I play when mama helps me but mostly I lie on the piano stool, which has a nice soft cover. Nora is wonderful...the piano cat. We did a blog on her recently or wait--we did a blog on the MAN who plays and a kitty responds. Do you respond to your musicians?

Eastside Cats said...

Chimera, the most musical our cats are, is Angel's piano bench that she uses to look out the window! LOL!

Millie and Walter said...

You are a clever kitty Chimera. When can we hear a concert from you?

M. K. Clinton said...

OMC! You can play the keyboard?? You can be the next big YouTube star. Just think of all the catnip you can buy when the money starts pouring in from recording offers.

The Swiss Cats said...

You're so smart, and so talented, Chimera ! Purrs

Crystal said...

That's cool and funny. Looks like a very talented cat.
I only have a G+ profile. My Blog is at http://crystalsphotobloggingsite.wordpress.com and my other blog address http://daisymae2017.wordpress.com

pilch92 said...

You are very talented :) I attempted piano lessons about 10 years ago, but I have no musical ability.

Meezer's Mews & Terrieristical Woofs said...

When we used to have a real (AGO Standard) Organ here, I, Pipo used to like walking on the pedal board and making some nice bass note music!
Minko used to like walking on the piano keyboard to make it sound out , too. MJF would sing to sirens, but not to any musical instruments such the violin, recorder of melodica.
I Dalton am silent about music...I don’t even sing:(