Sunday Selfies with Miss Yin

 I wasn't really in the mood to do a post especially a selfie, it's suppose to be Scylla's Day to do a post or at least her stand in Chimera's but somehow I got stuck doing it. I was rather busy.

 Uh no this ISN"T WHAT YOU THINK.  I wasn't busy doing THAT. Dogs bury bones and treats, smart kitties can find their hiding places and retrieve them, although it makes the doggies cross. Well really you should EAT your food not BURY it.

 I was informed I had to do a selfie so I decided to do a painting for you. It's been RAINING a LOT here. So this is my rain inspired selfie.

 I guess this might do as a regular selfie although I got distracted just as the timer snapped the picture.

Mommy has been reading lots of fantasy novels, this is a fantasy inspired selfie. Hope you enjoy. Miss Yin, for ATCAD 





15 comments:

Summer said...

Yin, I can tell you really would rather have NOT done the selfie this week, MOL!

meowmeowmans said...

Well done, Miss Yin. We're sorry you had to take time out from your busy schedule to do a selfie, but we are glad you did. We loved seeing you!

Millie and Walter said...

You're looking good Miss Yin.

Erin the Cat Princess said...

So true about them doggies and squirrels that mess around with their meals. Bar mice I never play with my food ;) Some days we just stuck with the job, no matter what. Still, I think you did very well, Miss Yin, and the sci-fi effect is really out of this world.
Purrs
ERin

The Florida Furkids said...

Even though you didn't want to do a selfie, you did a super job!
The Florida Furkids

Eastside Cats said...

Yinny, you are a beauty, even if you weren't in the selfie mood.

Lone Star Cats said...

MOL - stealing dog treats is always a good idea!

Crystal And Daisy Mae said...

Love your Caturday Art and Sunday Selfie posts. We put our link in for Sunday Selfie.

pilch92 said...

You did a great job.

The Island Cats said...

We like your selfie, Yin.

The J-Cats said...

It IS a tad tedious, sometimes, having to do a selfie when you aren't really in the Mood - or when you are just plain BUSY. But yours turned out furry well, all the same.

Athena Cat Goddess Wise Kitty said...

Great selfies!

Purrs xx
Athena and Marie
athenacatgoddess.com

Anonymous said...

Mew Mew hi, Miss Yin! Your rain bubbles selfie totally reminds me of all the rain we're getting here, too, in ORE Gon. Mom says it's been raining "like cats and dogs." She's silly, of course! I hope you aren't staying out too long and getting yourself chilled. Purrs and winks. -Valentine (& Kerry) of Noir Kitty Mews

Meezer's Mews & Terrieristical Woofs said...

Hey, despite your reluctance, your selfies are just fine!!

We had lots of rain, too...sigh...

Olka said...

She's so charming :)