Nature Friday with Yin

Bet you can't guess what Mommy is taking a picture of. It's me Yin I am in the Fen/Tui hole. Fen dug the hole when he was a little puppy and then Tuiren enlarged it when she came to live here. It's a good place to sleep as it will keep you warm in the winter and cool in the summer. Alas when it rains it's full of water but it's pretty clever of doggies nevertheless.

Now I am hanging out on the third floor with Yang.

Hey Yang what do you see?

I see a lizard.

And now I see Mom taking pictures.

Silly Mom thinks I might fall off the Jungle Gym.

She keeps blathering on about gravity.

She is very boring. ~Yin, reporting for ATCAD





2 comments:

Eastside Cats said...

Cats have no use for the laws of physics!

Meezer's Mews & Terrieristical Woofs said...

You are quite the spirited kitty, Yin!! Love your expressions, too:)