Winsome Wednesday with Chimera & the Handsome Fenris

 I am NOT paying attention to her.

 Nope totally ignoring her.

 See if I care if she gives me the back of disrespect.

 Your furs look fine to me little one.

 I agree the new floor does look like rock, according the the Mom The Tile is Tesoro Rox Series Color Dust


The Rox collection is the newest generation of digital ink jet technology tile.  The soft yet dramatic graphics give this series an authentic earthy look.
The Dust color is interesting as it is a mix of neutrals and seems to change color depending on the light.
This porcelain tile has similar characteristics found in a slab of honed granite. Large chunks of blue grey and pearly white are scattered throughout filled in with smaller swirls of speckled tan and cream. 
My theory is Mom likes being outside so much she is trying to make inside look like outside.

 And no I don't suppose the Mom is going outside anytime soon. When it's not raining and muddy it's cold. Mom doesn't do cold.

 I don't suppose I could play with the mouse?

I take it that's a hard NO! ~ Fenris, reporting for ATCAD

9 comments:

Mark's Mews (Marley, Lori, Loki, and Binq) said...

We like the new look. Is it sturdy under wheeled chairs?

Summer said...

That's a very cool looking floor!

♥♥ The OP Pack ♥♥ said...

The floor is very nice. We like the color. And Fenris, we bet it feels great on your tummy - we love cool tiles.

Woos - Lightning, Misty, and Timber

Eastside Cats said...

I love that tile! Betcha in the hot summertime, it'll be a terrific place to lay down upon, Fenris, so you can keep your cool.

The Swiss Cats said...

That's a nice looking floor ! Those tiles are really cool ! Purrs

Lola The Rescued Cat said...

Your new floor is very nice!

Cat and DOG Chat With Caren said...

love your new floor! I also love how it matches Chimera and Fenris's fur!

Millie and Walter said...

Fenris you do look very handsome against that beautiful new floor.

Timmy Tomcat said...

You both look great but, sorry Fenris, we are partial to Chimeras fur.
The floor looks great too