Selfie Sunday

 It was time to take the selfie but Scylla said NO WAY, she has a scratch on her nose and couldn't possibly pose. So I Yang volunteered to do it.

 I forgot to open my eyes in the first one.

 And got distracted by someone in the kitchen in the second one.

 But I nailed this one, I hope all the girl cats swoon over me.

 You know it's almost Valentines and I don't have a special girl.

 Oh well I think I'll go paint I used Yin as my subject, I think the grass looks much better when it's different colors.

 Yin was chasing lizards.

For some reason they like to hang out on the Jungle Gym. ~Yang, reporting for ATCAD on Scylla Sunday





15 comments:

Summer said...

That was one sultry selfie, Yang!

Alastriona, The Cats and Dogs said...

Thank you, Summer.

Erin the Cat Princess said...

I can't see you being short a Valentine with a selfie like that one– once they recover from swooning, that is!
Toodle pips and purrs
ERin

Little Miss Titch said...

I'm sure all the Ladies will be wanting signed versions for themselves,xx Speedy

Millie and Walter said...

Yang you nailed that selfie. We are sure all the single lady cats will be swooning over it.

The Swiss Cats said...

Great selfie, Yang ! Purrs

Mickey's Musings said...

You are looking very handsome Yang!!
We like your srt pic with Yin too :)
Purrs Georgia,Julie and JJ

Anonymous said...

Hubba, Hubba! You are one fine mancat Yang, I think ALL the girl cats are swooning.

Catscue Cat Mom said...

Hubba Hubba again - forgot to leave our name, MOL!

♥♥ The OP Pack ♥♥ said...

We sure hope Scylla's nose is OK. But you did a great job standing in for her today, Handsome Yang.

Woos - Lightning, Misty, and Timber

pilch92 said...

I am swooning.

M Dawson said...

A FABulous Selfie!!!!!

Love the banner too :-) Have a good week,

Marjorie and the Dash Kitten Crew

Eastside Cats said...

Fantabulous selfie!

Peachy, Stippie, Angel Binky and Granny said...

You did great on your Selfie. I think we look very familiar💗Pawkisses for a Wonderful Day🐾😽💞

Meezer's Mews & Terrieristical Woofs said...

Yang, You sure did nail that selfie! If I was a girl kitty, I would be swooning...MOL!