Dearest Millie, Thank you

 Dearest Millie, I really must apologize it took me so long to post these. Anyway guys way back in NOVEMBER (you know last year) my dearest Millie sent me a package with a sweet card and...

 A Bone.... it smelt like her and Walter and that made it even BETTER.

 Oh those shoes in the background belong to youngest, they smell like PIZZA (they are his work shoes). We would wonder why they are in the dining room but I thinks Mom stole them to go get the mail.

 I spent some time just sniffing my bone.

 A lot of time dreaming of Millie.

 And then I carried it around so I could find the perfect spot.

 To have a good chew. Thank you again Millie and Walter for the wonderful bone. I still enjoy it a lot I have a shelf in the laundry room where I hide it when I am not chewing it.

~Fenris, reporting for ATCAD

PeeS: My Dearest Millie lives at Bird Brains & Dog Tales with her brother Walter if you want to give them a visit.

2 comments:

Eastside Cats said...

Fenris, a pre-chewed bone (even if only slightly chewed) and a good hiding spot, are a happy thing! It's nice to have friends who think of you!

Tama-Chan, Benny, Vidock, Violette, Ollie, Heloise, Momo, Ryu said...

How nice of Millie to think of you, Fenris! And it's never too late to say thank you!

Mini Woofs,
Ollie