Fenris Friday

 We are all very pleased with the remodeling project.  Mom kept moving stuff around until she found the purrfect place for it. The cat house is now on the other side of the room.

 And we all kept trying out new things.

 Yin and Yang liked the floor.

 Chimera was a fan of the pink Ottoman.

 Yang decided to give the chair a try. I am not allowed on the furniture so Mom got me a new bed that I actually like. The woman finally realized I agree with the Dad and want a firm mattress not those pillow tops that swallow you whole that she favors.

 But when Mom took a break from remodeling and came outside I was happy to teach my stick it's proper place in the hierarchy.

Fenris reporting for ATCAD

7 comments:

Sandee said...

Great reporting. Looks like everyone is happy including the mom. Excellent.

Have a woof woof and purrfect day and weekend. My best to your mom. ♥

Summer said...

Everybody looks happy with the remodeling!

jank1961 said...

The grass looks pretty comfy too!! :)

pilch92 said...

Glad everything is back together. It looks great.

Millie and Walter said...

Your remodel job sure came out great. That sure is a nice stick you have Fenris. Would you like to share it with me?

Millie

Alastriona, The Cats and Dogs said...

Millie, I would love to share it with you. ~Fenris

Eastside Cats said...

Fenris, let's hope the cats don't decide to take over your beddy!