Meowing on Monday with Scylla

 Well I had a blast hunting lizards.

 They are very tricky to catch, they like to get up in Mommy's vines where you can't get to them.

 They change colors too and blend in with their surroundings.

 But all in all it's good exercise and lots of fun.

I am just happy to be out in the sunshines and while I was busy hunting lizards Mommy was hunting birds.

 (sigh) I apologize for the poor quality of the picture. Mommy took it with her PHONE at MAXIM zoom and it was barely in range even then. I told her to bring her CAMERA but she didn't listen to me.

 It's a blue heron.

 ~Scylla, reporting for ATCAD


12 comments:

Molly the Airedale said...

You are very good at the hunt, Scylla!

pilch92 said...

Glad you had fun :)

Eastside Cats said...

Scylla, that's a big bird to hunt, not like small lizards...

Millie and Walter said...

Hunting lizards sounds like fun. We don't have any of those around here.

♥♥ The OP Pack ♥♥ said...

We try to catch those darn lizards when we spot them on our walks, but they are so darn fast. Let us know if you get one, Scylla.

Woos - Lightning, Misty, and Timber

Lone Star Cats said...

I LUV hunting lizards!

Loulou said...

Those birds are so lovely. They look like cormorants a bit in the beak.

Summer said...

Lucky you! The only time I got to hunt a lizard was when one got into the house. And my human was the one who actually caught it.

Kea said...

Oooh, hunting lizards! We can only imagine how much fun that must be! And you got to see a heron too, wow! You have great kitty "TV". :-)

smoki2 said...

I love that bird! A blue heron lives at the park near my house. I’m pretty sure he doesn’t like me very much. I don’t bark at him or anything. But when I come near him, he flies away. Go figure.

Love and licks,
Cupcake

The Swiss Cats said...

You're a mighty hunter, Scylla ! Hunting lizards sounds like fun ! Purrs

Timmy Tomcat said...

That is an amazing Heron and thanks for sharing that hunting trip Scylla
Timmy and Family