Scylla Sunday Selfies with Scylla & Chimera

 Selfies are hard especially when you have paws and not hands OK almost got it THERE. Hope you like my selfie.

 The first one was sort of blurry so I turned it into a pencil sketch.

 Really annoying how I am referred to as the "Other Calico" almost as bad as being referred to as "The Other Boleyn Girl". But as least there isn't a Henry VIII around here. He wasn't very nice to his wives.

 Youngest Boy has a Masters in History and I have been reading his text books. Cats didn't have much luck in Paris and to think Mommy used to want to go there. She isn't as enthusiastic about it after learning about what they did to CATS.

 Well I need a nap now and Scylla wants to do some selfies so bye for now. ~Chimera, reporting for ATCAD

 He everybody I thought I would do some playful selfies.

 What do you think?

 ~Scylla, reporting for ATCAD

Blast it Mommy's coming hide the camera. ~Chimera and Scylla





11 comments:

meowmeowmans said...

Scylla and Chimera, you're both so beautiful! We love your selfies, and that last photo made us laugh. :)

Timmy Tomcat said...

Goodness you two look beautiful today. Excellent camera work
Timmy and Family

Millie and Walter said...

You both did great selfies.

Erin the Cat Princess said...

I think it is best never to go anywhere that doesn't support its cats. Though I do think the french are way better now, though they still eat frogs!
All that said, you BOTH look lovely in your selfies, and neither is any less than the other for beauty.
Purrs
ERin

The Island Cats said...

We think those are excellent selfies.

pilch92 said...

Beautiful selfies. I don't want to know what they did to cats in France. :(

♥♥ The OP Pack ♥♥ said...

Chimera, your selfies are just fine and beautiful. And sweet Scylla - you are just adorable.

Woos - Lightning, Misty, and Timber

Summer said...

I love today's calico selfies!

Eastside Cats said...

Gorgeous Chimera and Scylla!

Peachy, Stippie, Angel Binky and Granny said...

Excellent work on the Selfies, Chimera and Scylla. Hope you were in time to ignore the camera😸Pawkisses for a Happy Monday🐾😚😻

Jan K said...

Those were sure some fun selfies!! ♥