Winsome Wednesday with Yin and Chimera

 Where is that goose hiding???

 Yinny, I smell a goose but I can't find it anywhere.

MOL, MOL, that is too funny Yinny. Seriously where is the goose.  In the pillow!!! How did Mommy get a goose in a pillow?

Yin and I both like the pink ottoman and Little Miss O and Mr G know their toys are stored there so they like it too.

We also love how the walls change color with the light. The wall Yin is against is the same color (Flood Tide) as the bit of corner wall you see from the Dining Room, which looks much darker in this picture.

Mom has bbig plans for the bookshelves, me and Yin will keep you updated on the changes Mommy makes to our home. ~Chimera reporting with Miss Yin for ATCAD

10 comments:

Millie and Walter said...

That sure would be funny if you did find a goose in that pillow. Just don't tell the Canada geese that stay at your pond. They might get mad. BOL!

My Mind's Eye said...

I love the color of your walls in that room!
Hugs Cecilia

Sandee said...

I really love those blue walls. Very lovely. So are the kitties.

Have a fabulous day. ♥

Summer said...

How cool that the walls change color!

The Swiss Cats said...

The colors of the walls are so pretty ! Purrs

pilch92 said...

Very pretty. And I like the bookcases the way they are.

Mickey's Musings said...

That pillow must really be fun if you can smell goose :)
Yin, you look lovely against the blue walls!
Purrs Georgia,Julie and JJ

Mark's Mews (Marley, Lori, Loki, and Binq) said...

That must be frustrating when ya can smell goose but cant get at one. We love that little bookcase. We have 7 ceiling-high ones (surely only to allow us to get up high (via cat-trees) on them).

meowmeowmans said...

Oh! We love the room, especially the color of your walls!

We sure hope you kitties find that elusive goose.

Jan K said...

I look forward to seeing what your Mom does with those bookshelves! I have some built in shelves in my office, and I am never happy with what I do in there.