Sunday Selfie Starring Fenris & Chimera

 Fenris here, way back in February for my Gotcha Day Mommy got me a bed.

 And I ACTUALLY GOT IN IT. In fact I liked it and slept in it a LOT.

 It was very comfortable until...

 Not sure why Mom took a picture of her boots maybe it was Scylla she was actually trying to take a picture of, oh well back to my story.

 UNTIL MY BED WAS STOLEN BY THIS VICIOUS WILDCAT. ~Fenris, reporting for ATCAD

 Well I have to say it is a very comfortable bed. I could sleep in it all day and I was perfectly willing to share it with Fenris

Now I'll take a quick selfie in it before I go get something to eat. And hey if the shelf with cats on it is above the bed doesn't that mean it's a cat bed NOT a dog bed. ~Chimera, reporting for ATCAD




14 comments:

Lone Star Cats said...

Good going Chimera!

Millie and Walter said...

That does look like a comfy bed Fenris but we think Chimera should share with you.

Catscue Cat Mom said...

MOL! Poor Fenris. I think Chimera is practicing for World Cat Domination Day.

Summer at sparklecat.com said...

Chimera, you've got a point about the bed being near the cat shelf!

Erin the Cat Princess said...

Irrespective of who's asleep, it makes a great selfie! Im with you on the ownership thing. Best get the staff to buy another bed for Fenris ;)
Purrs
ERin

The Florida Furkids said...

Sharing is nice and that bed looks big enough for more than one!!
The Florida Furkids

ps - we're MOL @ the shoe 'cause Mom takes photos like that

Cupcake said...

Oh no, F. This is not OK. Kitty takeover of the new bed!? Not cool. Not cool at all!!

Love and licks,
Cupcake

pilch92 said...

Yes, there is room for two :)

meowmeowmans said...

So, Fenris and Chimera ... is it like a time share???

Dash Kitten Crew said...

LOL you two. That bed look comfortable enough for both or either you!!!

Have a good week.

Eastside Cats said...

Cats take over everything, Fenris! If you aren't in it, then they'll usurp your position!

Peachy, Stippie, Angel Binky and Granny said...

I think you both fit in that big bed, Fenris...but I understand your point ;) 😸Pawkisses for a Happy Wednesday🐾😽💞

World of Animals, Inc said...

That looks very comfy looking and we love seeing you have a great doggie nap. Until a kitty must take over everything. Hopefully, you all can share the bed sometimes. Thanks for the share. Have a great day.
World of Animals

Meezer's Mews & Terrieristical Woofs said...

Oh, Dear, Fenris, we hope you got to get back into your comfy bed!
I have one similar to that and I *love* it, I won't let Benji come in there with me...yet...we do share other spots though:)

Sorry we have not been around to visit/comment of late...we are fine, just too much of all kinds of things happening around here...