Thankful Thursday

We are thankful for each other. And see what a good brother I am being I am not freaking out even though Tuiren is close to MY BONE. (sigh) That girl has a food obsession. She always comes sits by my food bowl after she inhales her own food and waits for me to finish eating, if I leave anything in my bowl she inhales it too. At least she waits for me to finish now, she used to try to take it away from me and we got in fights. Well they were rather one sided she attacked ME and I summoned Mommy to pull her off. Rather annoying to have a beagle hanging from your neck. So I am also very thankful Tuiren has learned the RULES.  ~Fenris, reporting for ATCAD





11 comments:

Karen and Gerard said...

That is so good you aren't freaking out and that Tuiren knows to wait until you're done eating before taking your food.

Karen and Gerard said...

Oh, I forgot to mention I love your blog header! It is so adorable and artistic!

Eastside Cats said...

Fenris, CB does the same to Manny, so we feed them in separate rooms now, with a closed door between! CB was getting fat, while Manny was as skinny as ever...

Millie and Walter said...

We know why Tuiren and Walter are such a good match. He waits for Millie to finish her bowl and looks for any left overs too. Luckily we can stick both our heads into a bowl (like licking our pawrents left overs) and never have a fight.

Sandee said...

You have the patience of a saint. Yes you do. Some pups will eat anything. I knew a pup that would eat plastic. It was amazing.

Have a woof woof Thankful Thursday. My best to your mom. ♥

pilch92 said...

I am glad she learned the rules too :)

Catscue Cat Mom said...

What beauties! You are such a good brother sweetie, patience is a virtue, especially with food obsessed sisters!

The Adventures of the LLB Gang said...

We are soooo happy you and Tuiren are getting along so much better :-)
xoxo,
Rosy, Jakey & Arty

Brian's Home Blog said...

Those rules are sure important and I'm glad all is calm now. Thanks for joining the Thankful Thursday Blog Hop!

Cupcake said...

Good girl, T. Food stealing is a bad scene. When I was in foster care, before Mom found me, big dogs stole my food and bit my head every day. Not cool!

Love and licks,
Cupcake

jank1961 said...

Beagles can be like that!!
Jan, Wag 'n Woof Pets