Sunday Selfie Starring Chimera

 I am going to grab a quick selfie before I start my day. Can you believe that Mom got rid of my hidey hole when they remodeled the Study. All the homeschool books had to find new homes.

 Mom did an arty picture of me in my hidey hole, I think it turned out OK.

 Mom did a good job remodeling the Family Room she even got us two PET COUCHES to lounge on.

 Not sure why Daddy thinks getting on the treadmill helps him stay in shape. But it is a nice place to snooze, although I could do without his shoes for company.

 The nice patch of sunshine is most welcome.

 And it makes a great backdrop to showcase my furs.

Chimera, reporting for ATCAD





10 comments:

Summer at sparklecat.com said...

I always love seeing you, Chimera.

Millie and Walter said...

You found some great places for a nap Chimera.

Erin the Cat Princess said...

Hmm, looks like I need one of those tread mill things, Chimera, as they sure look like a great place to pose for an excellent snoozy selfie on. Do they come in a choice of colours, like black and white?
Purrs
ERin

pilch92 said...

Great selfies cutie! XO

meowmeowmans said...

Looking good, Chimera. That looks like YOUR treadmill thing.

Catscue Cat Mom said...

Enjoy your sunshine and hidey hole beautiful Chimera.

Mickey's Musings said...

Nice selfies Chimera :)
Purrs Georgia,Julie and JJ

The Island Cats said...

Two pet couches?!? You guys scored! And you’re looking very pretty today, Chimera.

The J-Cats said...

What's that you said? They got rid of your hidey hole??? The nerve!
Still, two pet couches should be some compensation (mol).

Just Mags said...

What beautiful furs you have and that sun puddle helped to really show them off. Wow you all have your own couches to lounge on that is so nice. Hugs and nose kisses