Winsome Wednesday

I am a very good cat, I stay in the backyard where I am safe. Therefore I get more outside privileges then the escape artist in the family.

And the big PLUS is that when Mom is outside she is usually on the porch with me and the dogs.

I also prefer my doggies siblings to my cat siblings.

Don't judge the DOGS ALWAYS MIND ME. My cat siblings not so much.

So really who would you prefer obedient  subjects or disobedient ruffians who are constantly trying to stage a coup. And OK I did try to overthrow Scylla as Queen and we do dual over the position at times but really I am a much better ruler than SHE is, and the other two would be a complete disaster in charge.

I also enjoy reading with the Mom.

And the swing usually has decent sun puddles in the morning.

Yin, reporting for ATCAD

10 comments:

Mickey's Musings said...

Yin, it's good to see you. You are a smart kitty and that's why you get privileges ;)
Do you rule with a velvet paw?
We like your sunny spot on the swing :)
Purrs Georgia,Julie and JJ

wildcatwoods said...

You are such a pretty mini panther!! Our mom wants to thank your mom for her lovely graphic for Rosa, her kind words and for visiting our tribute blog post for Rosa. It means so much to us all.

Cats of Wildcat Woods

Sandee said...

Looks like you are a well behaved kitty. I know the mom appreciates it too. As for the dogs being your preferred siblings, I understand that completely. You must have subjects that do what you wish.

Have a purrfect day. My best to your mom. ♥

Summer at sparklecat.com said...

I never thought about dogs in the way you mention, Yin!

Millie and Walter said...

It sounds like you have the perfect life Yin.

Eastside Cats said...

But of course you rule the doggies, Yin! They are dogs after all.

World of Animals, Inc said...

Yin, you are a very good kitty when outside. You must love being outside with your mom and hanging out with the doggies. Thanks for sharing the lovely photos. Have a wonderful day.
World of Animals

Cupcake said...

You are a very special kitty, Y. You deserve to have so many privileges. #goodkitty

Love and licks,
Cupcake

pilch92 said...

You are a very good kitty.

meowmeowmans said...

You are a good kitty, indeed, Yin. We love that you watch over the dogs.