Fenris Friday

 Well the big news for this week is I got a Bath Tuesday at LaundroMutt. I tried my best to drag Mom away from the place but a nice lady that worked there helped the Mom drag me in. At least they give you treats after they let your Mom torture you.

 These pictures were taken in April. Mom cleaned the swing and picnic table.

 And she even thought it would be nice to have a rug in front of the swing.

 I thought different.

And as you can see my wishes prevailed. ~Fenris, reporting for ATCAD

5 comments:

Millie and Walter said...

Fenris you are looking fantastic. Your swing looks so inviting with or without that rug.

Eastside Cats said...

Maybe that's why we only have cats, Fenris! I cannot imagine The Hubby and I giving a doggie a bath, although we have a nice big tub for it!

Sandee said...

Having a bath is a good thing even if you're not crazy about it. Love that swing and I'm sure you almost always get your way.

Have a woof woof day and weekend. My best to your mom. ♥

The Adventures of the LLB Gang said...

Wow..it sure was nice of you to let your Mama give you a bath...and we are glad you were paid well :-).

xoxo,
Rosy, Jakey & Arty

Meezer's Mews & Terrieristical Woofs said...

Treats for a bath?? Shouldn't there be toys to take home, too?? BOL! We love how you redecorated the porch...just like Benji would do...Hah!