Mademoiselle Monday

Well Miss Yin is hogging the desk for her bath.

MOL I decided to have some fun with her picture while she wasn't paying attention. I think the arty changes I made are quiet pleasing.

Back to boring reality. And Yin is still bathing.

Chimera, what are you doing?

Nothing Yin, I was just thinking I could join you on the desk.

No!!! (Ha I may not be able to get on the desk with Yin, but I can turn her white MOL)

Yin is very rude about sharing sometimes.

Why just today Scylla was enjoying some Mom time on Mom's desk while we visited blogs and Yin jumped up on the desk and pushed Scylla off. Very rude Yinny!!! ~Chimera, reporting for ATCAD with Yin

10 comments:

Mickey's Musings said...

Yin looks pretty comfy up on the desk.We think she feels that it is her space.
There is not much room to share when she lays down.
Our Julie likes to be alone in her space too.
Maybe it is a black cat thing.
Purrs,Georgia,Julie and JJ

Brian's Home Blog said...

Such a nice cozy spot and your art is very pretty too!

CRYSTAL said...

Great place to wash up. I guess Scylla knows the saying where there is a will there's a way because she found a way.

Eastside Cats said...

Psychedelic! Thought I was having a flash-back...

Timmy Tomcat said...

Yin you have the cat seat fur sure. Try and be nicer. It's hard but maybe you will get a treat

Summer at sparklecat.com said...

We are not good about sharing here either. Are the humans going to leave the desk like that for you, Yin?

Sandee said...

Sometimes kitties share and sometimes they don't. So cute.

Have a purrfect day and week. My best to your mom. ♥

Millie and Walter said...

It seems that Yin likes hanging out on the desk.

Cupcake said...

That sideways desk is quite the draw for napping and bathing. Sharing such a plum spot is tough. Finders keepers....

Love and licks,
Cupcake

Lone Star Cats said...

Sharing are highly overrated.