We Wednesday

 The Calico Girls are hanging out in Youngest Room. They spend a lot of time together.

 Scylla has lost a lot of weight and is nice and trim now, I like to take credit for that. I mean I am a great exercise coach and motivator.

 You can tell this picture was taken in the Spring, how you ask??? Well there is still room for ME in the flowerbed. Now it is full of plants, I don't think a lizard could even squeeze into the flowerbeds.

 Mom says I lay in lots of the same spots Socks used to like.

Well I gotta go, I think one of my sisters needs motivating. ~Yang, reporting for ATCAD

7 comments:

The Florida Furkids said...

You're doing a great job as a coach!

The Florida Furkids

Summer at sparklecat.com said...

I think being an exercise coach sounds like fun!

Millie and Walter said...

Those calico gals are so cute hanging out together. It's nice of you to be a good coach to help Scylla lose weight.

Eastside Cats said...

Wait a minute...are you taking credit for simply chasing Yang around, Scylla?!?

Ruby Rose and the Big Little Angels 3 said...

There is no better sleeping than on a crimpled bed.

meowmeowmans said...

Nice reporting, Yang! Those Calico Girls really know how to relax, don't they?

pilch92 said...

That is sweet that the calicos hang out together.