Fenris Friday

 Way back in June our Hydrangea was blooming this year it was a pretty purple color. Every year they are different colors depending on the soil. This year we got purple, some years we get blue and others pink.Now they are just a collection of dead sticks.

 This would have been a good picture for Tongue out Tuesday.

 Mom alas does not cooperate with us about blogging. I mean I supplied all these great pictures and it has taken her forever to help me post them.

 But at least today I get to visit with my friends, I miss all of you.

 It has been cold here, I have been sleeping in my bed, when the CATS aren't in it.

 We got a little arty with this photo.

 Anyway nothing much going on here other than REMODELING. We will all be very glad when Daddy gets finished with the current projects.

 Wanna here something funny??? Mommy had to chase a bird out of the greenhouse yesterday. When she went to close it up for the night a bird had flown in there. She would have let it stay but she was afraid with it closed up it might get to hot and humid for the birdie. So she opened the door and eventually managed to herd it out. But it took forever, the bird seemed determined to fly everywhere but out the door.

 Mom says this is a purrfect picture and would make a good Sunday Selfie, if we don't get around to a Sunday post.

Guess I need to go now, I hope I see you again soon. ~Fenris, reporting for ATCAD

10 comments:

Andrea and the Celestial Kitties said...

Looking good, Fenris! I got a kick out of the kitties getting in your bed!

My Mind's Eye said...

"when the CATS aren't in it."
MOL MOL MOL Fenris this cracked me up.
Bossy Cats right. If Angel Madi got it in her mind to NOT MOVE from any given place...it was deemed hers...after all she was a Diva and Bossy and she looked so ADORABLE sleeping.
Please thank everyone for the beautiful card
Hugs Cecilia

Sandee said...

Kitties will take over your bed when they want to and they won't get out until they are ready. Great shots of you Fenris.

Have a woof woof day and weekend. My best to the cats and your peeps. ♥

catladymac said...

You are looking especially handsome, Fenris !

pilch92 said...

Nice to see you Fenris. I love your holiday header.

The Island Cats said...

You’re looking good Fenris. Those cats could have helped your mom to get that bird out. ;)

Millie and Walter said...

Fenris you are looking very good. It's so nice to see your beautiful fluffy tail and those handsome blue eyes.

Yours,

Millie

Cupcake said...

You are looking very handsome, F. I'm glad you gave your mom so many good photo ops. Around here, EVERYTHING is just a bunch of dead sticks.

Love and licks,
Cupcake

Eastside Cats said...

So handsome, Fenris!

jank1961 said...

It's always great to see you, Fenris, those were some very nice photos! We've never seen the purple hydrangea, I wish ours would turn that color! Mostly we get cream/green color and some pink.
Jan, Wag 'n Woof Pets