Winsome Wednesday with Chimera

 Mom said they needed a bed for when guest stayed over. Not sure I approve of the guest staying over part, but I am 100% on board with the extra bed part. Somehow she managed to make room in the very small study for a full size bed.

 So along with getting painted Glass Slipper (what an interesting name, it doesn't fit on my feet or Mommy's for that matter. Who comes up with paint names?) the study got a couch. Mom ordered it online from Bed & Bath. And the pillow that she bought at Tuesday Morning with the flowers on it looks perfect with it.

 It just arrived so Mom hasn't managed to put the arms on it yet.

 But it's very comfy. I could sleep here all day.

 But alas, Yang wants a bath.

 Unfortunately with Yang mutual bathing usually turns into biting.

 Now that he is gone I am going to resume my nap.

Mom says I remind her of the Princess and the Pea. I don't know why I don't have any peas. ~Chimera, reporting for ATCAD

7 comments:

Millie and Walter said...

That sure does look like a comfy place to relax. It will be even better when somebody is sleeping there and you can cuddle up to them while they are sleeping.

Eastside Cats said...

Chimera, that's a fairytale story about a princes who was so delicate, she could feel the slightest lump in her bed, even one made by a miniscule pea! Cannot image a cat...and cat...having the same problem, since cats will sleep ANYWHERE!

Sandee said...

It's good to have a place to relax. Good for you.

Have a purrfect day. My best to your mom. ♥

World of Animals, Inc. said...

It looks like the guest will have to sleep on the couch or something. You have found yourself a nice place for sleep time. That pillow sure does look comfy. Thanks for sharing. Have a wonderful day.
World of Animals

Mickey's Musings said...

A lovely spot for a nap :)
Looks mighty comfy.

Purrs,Georgia and Julie

Summer at sparklecat.com said...

I think that bed is perfect for you, Chimera!

meowmeowmans said...

Chimera, that bed is PURRfect for you!