Mancat Monday

 Well in my opinion 2020 is NOT getting off to a good start. New Year's Eve I got a booboo. Due to the vet closing early my trip to the vet was postponed till Thursday (Mom and the vet consulted and decided it could wait, and Mom would put antibiotic ointment on it till Thursday) Thursday I was shoved in not ONE but TWO PTUs I escaped from the first one and dragged to the vet where they shaved my furs and gave me a shot. Mom washes the booboo everyday until I go back the 16th for a wellness check.

It's not slowing me down any. ~Yang reporting for ATCAD on Mancat Monday

9 comments:

pilch92 said...

You poor kitty. Get Well soon!

Millie and Walter said...

We're sorry to hear about your boo boo and have our paws crossed that it heals quickly.

Mark's Mews (Marley, Lori, Loki, and Binq) said...

I can relate. I go to the V-E-T again in 2 days for the 4th time in 2 moons! ~ IZA

Summer at sparklecat.com said...

At least this isn't slowing you down!

Timmy Tomcat said...

We hope that booboo heals fast Yang. Love those photos of you buddy

Eastside Cats said...

Oh Yang, what did you do to yourself?!? Inquiring minds want to know!

World of Animals, Inc said...

Yang, we are sorry that your New Year is starting off that the kitty way you want it, but we are glad that you are ok and hope you feel better really soon. Thanks for sharing. Have a great day.
World of Animals

jank1961 said...

Sorry you had to go through this, sweetie, but glad you are feeling OK! ♥
Jan & the crew at Wag 'n Woof Pets

Meezer's Mews & Terrieristical Woofs said...

Hope you heal up well, Yang! BooBoos are no fun, are they?