Caturday Art

 Mom got a Special Mention for the A is for Challenge.

 Most of these pages are for Challenges that didn't have placements.

 This was a layout challenge.

 Mom can't remember what this challenge was.

 This challenge was to have 5 photographs on a page.

 This was a poem challenge. The poem was


Lavender Hill

Strolling along, Lavender Hill
Picking flowers of purplish pink,
Glancing up, my world stood still.

This man that now, my dreams fulfil
toward me he looked with a wink,
Strolling along Lavender Hill.

My heart was skipping beats until
my eyes could no longer blink,
Glancing up, my world stood still.

Unbeknown, my life he would fill,
He became my hearts missing link,
Strolling along Lavender Hill.

Memories written with my quill,
paper scented of homemade ink,
Glancing up, my world stood still.

Now here alone at evenings chill,
watching, wanting to catch his wink,
Strolling along Lavender Hill,
Glancing up, my world stood still.

 Mom got to design her own shoes.

And this one was for Scotland.
~ATCAD





8 comments:

Summer at sparklecat.com said...

Sweet art this week!

Memories of Eric and Flynn said...

Lovely art, but my favourite is St. Kilda because I have visited there.

Catscue Cat Mom said...

The art is beautiful!

Millie and Walter said...

You have quite a nice selection of beautiful art today. We liked that poem too.

Athena Cat Goddess Wise Kitty said...

Cool art and nice shoes!

Cathy Keisha said...

I really liked the love one.

pilch92 said...

These are all beautiful. And I love the poem.

Peachy, Stippie, Angel Binky and Granny said...

All artworks came out very nice and we loved your poem. Beautiful💗😸Pawkisses for a Happy Sunday🐾😽💞