Caturday Art

 This is a page I made by mistake as you were suppose to use the words provided not your own. But since I agree with this sentiment 100% I thought I would share the page. Not to mention I like how I did the word shoes.


 This challenge was to create a cut out.

 This challenge was to create a fantasy page. If you like this page stick around until the end, when I added some special effects with my new toy.

 This was a challenge to use sunrise colors in a page.

 A history challenge

 A page for Tom Thumb.

 A page for the Tooth Fairy.

 A page for Valentines.


This page and the following one was to use a kit that was given to you to create three winter pages. If you completed the pages in the time allowed you would receive the Spring kit.


When the computer died unexpectedly I lost the very out of date Paint Shop Program I had been using for years. This program allowed me to correct red eyes and blemishes in photographs. Anyway for my birthday I got the newest Corel Paint Shop Program and Photo Mirage came with it as a freebie. So I thought I would have a play with it. ~Alasandra





12 comments:

Millie and Walter said...

We love all your art today. We are curious if the note in the tooth fairy one is a real one from your son.

pilch92 said...

These all came out great, so pretty. I especially like the water horse and the Valentine's Day one.

Meezer's Mews & Terrieristical Woofs said...

Your talent shines throughout all these art-works!


Love the shimmering water that was in the little video.

Athena Cat Goddess Wise Kitty said...

Amazing art as always!

Summer at sparklecat.com said...

Even though the majority of my human's shoes are black, she does agree with you about them. At least most of her shoes look cool, if rather monotone.

Lone Star Cats said...

My momma agrees with the shoes sentiment!

Smudge said...

All of your artwork is always amazing, and dad says you are truly talented.

jank1961 said...

It looks like you had a lot of fun with those. Yay for getting a new program to play with - enjoy!!
Jan, Wag 'n Woof Pets

The J-Cats said...

A whole load of AMAZING creations. Our favourite is the fantasy page with the winged horse - but the page for Tom Thumb comes a VERY close second.

Loulou said...

Well, mama is right with you on the shoe thing!!! Just call her Imelda, whoever that is.

Peachy, Stippie, Angel Binky and Granny said...

We love all your artwork...and the shoes too😸Pawkisses for a Happy Wednesday🐾😽💞

Gattina said...

Very nice photo art !