Sunday Selfies ~ Tuiren & Chimera


 Well we have made it all the way to September in our photographs. I liked it when the Sycamore still had leaves. They should be growing back soon.

 It's fun to walk around on the top of the Jungle Gym.

 The roof has come off in places so you have to have good balance to walk on the beams though.

 Mommy thinks Daddy needs to fix it but I think it's purrfect.

 Tuiren thinks it's purrfect to she enjoys eating her dinner on the bottom floor.

 Daddy did make us a ramp to get down. MOL, Scylla was always getting on the roof but then insisting at the top of her lungs she couldn't get down so Daddy made the ramp.

 You do have to watch out for the other cats when you are up here, especially Yang. He likes to pounce on you.

 But most of the time I have the roof to myself.

 Tuiren is going to bark a few words and then we are going to do selfies. ~Chimera, reporting for ATCAD

 Hello everyone, This is where I usually eat my lunch unless it is raining. When it's raining I eat on the porch with Fenris. Mom says I am a messy eater so she prefers to feed me on the Jungle Gym.

 Really I am not that messy I just eat like a dog and hoover my food up at the speed of light. Fenris on the other hand eats very dainty. It can take him an entire hour to eat one kibble (I may be exaggerating  slightly but Mom agrees it feels that long sometimes when we are waiting for him to get through eating.)

 Anyway I agreed to do a Sunday Selfie this week so here goes. I hope Walter likes it.~Tuiren, reporting for ATCAD

And here is my selfie. ~Chimera

We thought this was a good idea when we saw it on Facebook so we are sharing it with our friends.
~ATCAD





12 comments:

Summer at sparklecat.com said...

"You do have to watch out for the other cats when you are up here, especially Yang. He likes to pounce on you." Ha! And he wonders why you girls get hissy at him.

Brian's Home Blog said...

You do look pretty cute up there and that ramp is a darn good idea!

Millie and Walter said...

We love both your selfies. Walter and Tuiren eat the same way and it seems Fenris is a bit like Millie. We eat in separate rooms with Millie getting a head start and Walter always finishes first. Walter says it's always wonderful to see Tuiren looking so happy on the jungle gym.

Catscue Cat Mom said...

That looks like a favorite spot for you cuties. I LOVE that cat carrier, how creative!

Peachy, Stippie, Angel Binky and Granny said...

That's a purrfect roof to hang out and having dinner on the first floor...well...what else do we need huh😸Pawkisses for a Happy Sunday🐾😽💞

The Swiss Cats said...

Your Jungle Gym looks like a great place to play or chill ! Purrs

Athena Cat Goddess Wise Kitty said...

Cool place to hang out!

pilch92 said...

I can see you enjoy being up there. That is a cool way to make a cat carrier.

Ruby Rose and the Big Little Angels 3 said...

You look like you are looking down on your royal subjects.

The Island Cats said...

What a fun place for you and Tuiren to hang out, Chimera.

Meezer's Mews & Terrieristical Woofs said...

That is quite the fancy observation deck you have there Chimera!
Around here Pipo is the messy eater, MOL!
The pups are like vacuums when it comes to mealtime.

Dash Kitten Crew said...

Great territory you have to explore there, our cats would love it!

LOVE the impromptu carrier too!