Thankful Thursday


Well I got rid of Chimera, but did I get the chair to MYSELF??? No!!! Yin felt it necessary to take her place. I did not agree to this arrangement at all..

~Scylla, Grumpily reporting for ATCAD with Yin

PEES: I am actually thankful for my siblings I love them a lot even if I act grouchy. MOL I was hissing at Yang a lot and growling at him a lot and Daddy threatened to get rid of one of us. And he said no one would want me so he guessed Yang would have to go. Mommy laughed at him and told him I would be heartbroken if he rehomed Yang. She ratted me out and showed him ME sleeping with Yang, grooming Yang, playing with Yang and..... well you get the idea. I LOVE Yang, Yin and Chimera they are my babies (even though I didn't actually give birth to them). Mommies just get grouchy sometimes.

7 comments:

Eastside Cats said...

Makes me shudder to think that anyone is even joking about rehoming!

Sandee said...

I'm thankful you figured all that out so quickly. We all love a happy ending.

Have a purrfect Thankful Thursday. My best to your peeps. ♥

pilch92 said...

Being part of a big kitty family can be tough. :)

Mickey's Musings said...

It is hard to have alone time in a house with multiple cats.
As long as the other kitties sleep and snuggle, that is not so bad right?
It is very nice to see you two together and little Yin looks like she is behaving well :)
Purrs,Georgia and Julie

Ruby Rose and the Big Little Angels 3 said...

Our parents are always saying they are going to get rid of one of us but I don't think they are ever going to go through with it.

Millie and Walter said...

We know you love all your siblings. You two look very cute snuggling together.

Summer at sparklecat.com said...

Yeah, acting grouchy doesn't mean anything! Clearly, you want your family around.