Fenris Barks Out

 What do you do when your sister steals your bed and you want to lay down in it. Share it with her of course. I don't know why everyone was so surprised. I know I don't usually let anyone sleep near me but... I really wanted to sleep in my bed.

 There was plenty of room. So I just got in the bed with her.

 I was very careful not to squash her.

 No Chimera, I am not getting up it's my bed. You are welcome to share if you like.

 I am going to sleep now.

 Tuiren's bed is the same size as mine and she takes up as much room as I do. BOL for a medium size dog Tui takes up a lot of room.

Sweet dreams everyone. ~Fenris, reporting for ATCAD

9 comments:

Summer at sparklecat.com said...

I knew you and Chimera would eventually share, Fenris.

Loulou said...

Oh, those cuties are more than cuties....what nice additions to this stressful life. Beautiful photos of the two darlings. And Fenris was very kind to share.....

Brian's Home Blog said...

You are sharing so nicely Fenris!

Millie and Walter said...

That is so sweet that you two are sharing the bed. We think Fenris should get to stretch out a bit more though.

Eastside Cats said...

Fenris, I think you need a bigger bed, since it's not just for you!
Chimera, why don't you tuck into Tuiren's beddy...there is more room.

♥♥ The OP Pack ♥♥ said...

Fenris, we don't mind sharing a bed here with each other, but we don't think we would be too keen on sharing with a cat!!! And we DO like Chimera.

Woos - Lightning, Misty, and Timber

Meezer's Mews & Terrieristical Woofs said...

Sometimes Benji & Dalton try to share the same nest(s), too...but Pipo?? No way!! Only Minko and Toki ever did that, esp Toki.

Nice and cozy pics of the nap zones!

pilch92 said...

You are so sweet to share.

jank1961 said...

Everyone looks so sweet and cozy! Oh yes, beagles are notorious bed hogs. :)
Jan, Wag 'n Woof Pets