Miss Yin and Mancat Yang on Monday

 Back in January when Mom and Dad were remodeling the Master Bedroom they had some of their bedroom stuff in here. It created interesting places to sit.

 Mom said I better watch it or I might get FRAMED. MOL!!! ~Miss Yin, reporting for ATCAD

 Relax there is nothing wrong with me. Mom just didn't want me licking my heartworm preventive. Mom says I am a contortionist.

Mom also says she is smarter than me. Well I have news for her, I can get out of this cone if I want to. ~Yang, reporting for ATCAD

5 comments:

Summer at sparklecat.com said...

Yang, you must be really determined to have to wear a cone just for a heartworm treatment!

Mickey's Musings said...

Good to hear there is nothing wrong with you handsome Yang.
Miss Yin, do not fall off that seat ot get framed!
You are both looking good!
Purrs,Georgia and Julie

Lola The Rescued Cat said...

Yang, you must be houdini to be able to get out of that! MOL Pretty pictures, Yin.

The Florida Furkids said...

That's a really good idea to keep you from licking the heartworm meds.

The Florida Furkids

Millie and Walter said...

We're glad we've never (yet) had to wear the dreaded cone.