Talking on Tuesday

 Mom says I was too far away for her to get a really good picture with the phone but she did the best she could to fix them up some.

 You hardly ever see me when I am outside cause I usually stay hidden and I hardly ever come anywhere near Mom.

 Well youngest boy puts me back in the house every time he sees me. He doesn't like me to go outside.

 Everybody thinks I am a baby. ~Chimera, reporting for ATCAD

 Hello everyone, me and Scylla are enjoying a nice snooze on the couch.

 Hope everyone is having a good Tuesday. Tuiren is going to the vet today for a checkup. Mom is excited because as long as she has a MASK on she gets to go inside the building with Tuiren and visit all her friends. ~Yin & Scylla, reporting for ATCAD



8 comments:

Eastside Cats said...

Chimera, of course you should be lovingly protected!
You are too valuable to the household to have anything happen to you.
Good luck, Turien!

Sandee said...

You all are so cute. I hope your checkup at the vet turns out fine.

Have a purrfect day. My best to your mom. ♥

Brian's Home Blog said...

You all look terrific and you're as pretty as ever sweet Scylla!

Millie and Walter said...

We think it's good that youngest boy puts you back in the house. It's much safer for you in there. Your mom is lucky. Our vet is still not allowing pawrents in with their pets. Luckily we don't need any routine checks for a little while. Paws crossed that everything goes well for Tuiren.

Summer at sparklecat.com said...

Well, compared to the others in your family, you ARE the baby, Chimera!

pilch92 said...

I am glad your mom can go in the vet. My vet is good about that too, but so many are not. Chimera, you are adorable.

meowmeowmans said...

Chimera, there's nothing wrong with being the baby. :)

Meezer's Mews & Terrieristical Woofs said...

Being the baby has many advantages, MOL!!! Soak them up, esp the love that protects you.