Flowers on Friday with Scylla

 These pictures are from early March. This is our white wisteria it is a very delicate plant. I am sorry the picture isn't better it doesn't do the wisteria justice.

 I am mostly doing good I have arthritis in my hips which makes me very grouchy sometimes when they hurt. Daddy built me a ramp to get on the couch because some of the time I can't jump. Most of the time I do just fine jumping.

 I think this is the pear tree, we have tons of pears now.


 Blueberries

 Daddy planted squash in the cement things that don't have strawberries, they were very yummy.

 The Azalea, it's neat to sit under the azaleas the people don't usually know you are there.


 Close up of the pear tree.

 Mom doctored my photo for a Layout a Day challenge.

~Scylla, reporting for ATCAD

9 comments:

Eastside Cats said...

Scylla, you are beautiful on your own, but the artified image of you is very nice.

Millie and Walter said...

You found lots of great flowers and nature to show us. We hope your arthritis doesn't bother you too much. That was so sweet of your dad to build you a ramp.

Sandee said...

Beautiful nature and beautiful you.

We had a ramp for our Little Bit because she had the same problem. It's a good thing.

Have a purrfect day and weekend. My best to your peeps. ♥

Brian's Home Blog said...

Pretty flowers, but your prettier sweet Scylla. That was nice of your Daddy to build you a ramp. Hugs to you Scylla.

The Adventures of the LLB Gang said...

Thank you for the tour Scylla! such a pretty(and delicious) yard!

Ruby Rose and the Big Little Angels 3 said...

Beautiful flowers. We hope your arthritis pain eases.

pilch92 said...

Thank you for the tour cutie. XO

Summer at sparklecat.com said...

Boodie has arthritis in her hips too but she is managing.

Meezer's Mews & Terrieristical Woofs said...

Pipo suffers with joint issues, too, so he gets glucosamine/chondroitin/MSM and it does seem to help.

Scylla you are so pretty and we are glad you are doing well.