Mandog Monday with Fenris

 Hi I am getting to walk in the Butterfly Garden (March), the Wisteria was blooming. Isn't it pretty in full bloom.

 I have to check to see who all has visited since I have last been down here.

 Tuiren is with me but she is on leash. She isn't a good doggie like me.

 I think another dog has been down here.

 I has to leave a message that this is MY TERRITORY.

And in the Greenhouse we have the Red Hibiscus blooming. So all these pictures were taken before March 20th, cause after the first day of Spring Mom empties the Greenhouse. It takes forever. ~Fenris, reporting for ATCAD

9 comments:

Meezer's Mews & Terrieristical Woofs said...

I would love to have a wisteria on an arbor here...but its hard to find. Though it is OK for our climate zone...

Thanks for the tour, Fenris!

Lone Star Cats said...

Enjoy da sniffs Fenris!

Eastside Cats said...

The world is full of wonderful things!

Brian's Home Blog said...

Everything looks so nice Fenris!

pilch92 said...

That is a beautiful wisteria.

Millie and Walter said...

You have such a great place to go for a walk just around your house. We love the wisteria but Millie most of all enjoys seeing you so much.

Timmy Tomcat said...

Fenris thanks for the tour. Everything looks amazing

Ruby Rose and the Big Little Angels 3 said...

I am glad your patrol every day to make sure everything is okay.

Cupcake said...

So pretty! Once I ate a butterfly. I don't recommend them. They're not as delicious as they look. Plus it will make your mom CRAZY!

Love and licks,
Cupcake