Sleepyheads

 A lot of you probably don't realize me and Scylla are pals, Daddy didn't until recently he always thought she was afraid of me. Scylla was my first furry friend here. When Mom first brought me home I slept in a pet carrier I was lonely so I whined a little bit and Scylla stuck her paw through the door and touched me. She slept next to my carrier all night touching me. Now she just walks all over me when she wants on the couch. Daddy figured out she isn't the least bit scared of me. She just likes playing chase.

 Yin is the cat I spend the most time with as she hangs out on the back porch.

 Tuiren likes the house more since we remodeled. And she loves her dog bed.

 My bed needs to be a little bigger.

 Scylla and Yin spend a lot of time together and with Mom.

 Chimera and Yang like to explore. No, Chi I don't know where Yang is.

 Chimera decided she might have more room if she slept with Tuiren.

 Tui wasn't to happy about the arrangement.

But it's Chimera so what can you do, that cat doesn't listen to anyone and does exactly as she pleases. ~Fenris reporting for ATCAD with Scylla, Yin, Tuiren and Chimera

9 comments:

Meezer's Mews & Terrieristical Woofs said...

What a fun post!
Loved seeing all of your snoozing...and dreaming of all the kitty and doggy things...well until somecat interrupted them,MOL/BOL!

Eastside Cats said...

It's fun to see the 'musical dog bed' action at your place!
We think you all need beds that are big enough for EVERYONE...LOL!

Cupcake said...

Looks to me like everybody is getting along perfectly. On beds, off beds, near beds, on sofas, near sofas, alone, and together. Sweet.

Love and licks,
Cupcake

Summer at sparklecat.com said...

I'm glad you guys are all pals!

Brian's Home Blog said...

Y'all really do look snoozy cute together! Hugs to you sweet Scylla!

Mickey's Musings said...

WE love to see that you all get along pretty well ;)
Maybe you should get bigger beds but then more cats will sleep on them ;) MOL!!
Purrs,Georgia and Julie

Millie and Walter said...

You all are making us sleepy too. Maybe Tuiren should move some of those toys out of her bed so she will have more room.

meowmeowmans said...

Aww, we love that you are all pals. :) Happy snoozing!

Ruby Rose and the Big Little Angels 3 said...

That is sweet. I love seeing best friends together.