Sunday Selfies ~The Calico Edition

When Covid-19 caused Daddy's business trip to be cut short he left his suitcase out for a long time and I decided to co-opt it.

 Mommy said it was very rude as I got fur all over his clothes. Mommy was playing with the photograph again, she was attempting to make this look like an old timey photograph.

 Ah well time for my selfie.


 I hope you enjoyed your visit.

 Now if you'll excuse me I think I'll return to my nap. ~Scylla, reporting for ATCAD

I just wanted to say hi to all our friends. I liked to sit on this shelf under the table in the family room. Most of the time no one knows I am there. ~Chimera, reporting for ATCAD

12 comments:

Eastside Cats said...

Scylla, if they didn't want fur on stuff, then it should have been put away, just sayin'!

Loulou said...

Scylla, I think you did exactly the kind of travel I like. Virtual in the baggage....no seasickness, air sickness, car sickness. And yet, we go far, far away in our little heads.

meowmeowmans said...

Hi Scylla and Chimera! Scylla, we would totally go into that suitcase, too. It looks like it makes a perfect, snuggly bed!

Millie and Walter said...

What a fun hidey place you found in the suitcase, Scylla. You look very happy all snuggled into the clothes. Chimera looks happy in her hidey place too.

jank1961 said...

We thought maybe you were going on a trip, silly Scylla! :)
Jan, Wag 'n Woof Pets

pilch92 said...

That was a fun place to nap.

Summer at sparklecat.com said...

Nice selfie, Chimera.

The Island Cats said...

What a great spot to nap, Chimera. We hope you don’t get stuck in there though.

Ruby Rose and the Big Little Angels 3 said...

You found a most excellent spot.

Cupcake said...

Turns out a suitcase is a box-extraordinaire. So fun!

Love and licks,
Cupcake

Meezer's Mews & Terrieristical Woofs said...

Suitcases are kitty magnets here too! Open ones are the best, as you well know, Scylla!

Mark's Mews (Marley, Lori, Loki, and Binq) said...

A good comfy hidey spot is allus good!