(Not) Friendly Friday

This is precisely why I don't like to share a bed with you Yang. You are not staying in your corner.


You are very PUSHY!!!


No, I don't want a bath and if I do I am capable of bathing myself.


And NO, I do noat want to Play!!! 


(Yang) how could anyone not want to play!!! especially with ME???


Well Mom's all ready for Halloween, we sure will be glad when Covid goes away and we can see people's faces again.



 Mom got these cut froggies at the store. They are solar powered and the binoculars light up at night. Sometimes I get to see them with their lights on when I am on my way in for the night. ~Miss Chimera, reporting for Yang with (sigh) Mr. Yang. 


All of us here at ATCAD want to wish our Daddy a Happy Birthday today.


16 comments:

Eastside Cats said...

It goes without saying that the suitcase has more than enough room for both of you, however that's how humans think: cats see things in a whole different way!

Millie and Walter said...

That wasn't nice for Yang to push you off the suitcase. We hope you eventually reclaimed it, Chimera. A big Happy Birthday to your dad!

Sandee said...

The suitcase is getting a workout.

Have a fabulous day and weekend. ♥

Summer at sparklecat.com said...

Man, Yang is nudgy!

Mickey's Musings said...

Gee!! Almost makes me glad to be an only cat.
However, I did not snuggle with the other cats when they were here.
I only likes mum because she rescued me.
I agree with Summer, Mr Yang is hudgy!

Purrs, Julie

The Island Cats said...

We think you need another bed for Yang!

Ruby Rose and the Big Little Angels 3 said...

Someone needs some bed etiquette

Meezer's Mews & Terrieristical Woofs said...

If there were two suitcases side by side, one would always have two kitties on it. MOL!!!

Sorry your furbling was not very polite, Chimera...sometime brofurs do things like that, too....Minko always pushed me out of his way in the comfy places here, while he was still with us...

Meezer's Mews & Terrieristical Woofs said...

And of course a very Happy Birthday to your Dad!!

Cupcake said...

We remember faces.... *sigh* They were fun. The frogs are ADORABLE! Nailed it with the light-up binoculars!

Love and licks,
Cupcake

Timmy Tomcat said...

Happy Birthday Dad! Yang stop being so pushy. You are like our Rumpy Bump.

catladymac said...

Happy Birthday to your Dad

meowmeowmans said...

Happy birthday to your dad! Yang is kinda pushy, huh?

Smudge said...

Happy belated Birthday to your dad! Sure looks like y'all don't go much for the sharing thing, does it?

~Kim at Golden Pines~ said...

No matter how big or small the bed is, it's hard to share! :-)

Love the fun frogs too!

And I hope your Dad had a fun birthday full of fun and the best new memories!

Mark's Mews (Marley, Lori, Loki, and Binq) said...

Well, at least they were napping together!