Tuiren Tuesday (Mostly Yang)

Honestly these would have been purrfect for Mancat Monday but Chimera butted in line so here I am on Tuesday surveying my Kingdom. I help Fenris keep a watch out for invaders.


It's a very impawtant job.


But sometimes I take a break and just chill.


Fenris says this isn't technically permitted if you are going to be a flock guardian you have to be on guard at all times. Not just when you feel like it.


I think I'll let him do the work, I had rather be a play boy.


(Fenris) Honestly cats don't have a very good work ethic all they want to do is eat, sleep and play.


Well I am very good at listening for food.


I make an awesome guardian of the food canister.


(Yin) Yang certainly has that right. Let Mom open the food canister and Yang appears out of nowhere. He certainly isn't going to miss any meals. Fenris is wrong about cats not having a work ethic though. I am the nurse cat. I hang out with whoever isn't feeling well. And while laying around next to someone who doesn't feel well may not look like work it is.


(Tuiren) Well it's Tuiren Tuesday so here I am. I am looking for crawdads, they are all over the yard after it rains. I am turning the blog back over to Yang who is modeling in front of the Christmas Tree. As you have probably guessed he is a bit of a Hog; toy, food and attention.








 Yang, Yin, Fenris & Tuiren reporting for ATCAD

12 comments:

Mickey's Musings said...

Yang, you are a pretty cool cat with lots of duties!
I bet you do some good hunting too in your yard and hanging with Fenris :)
Listening for the food canister is important too ;)
Yin, I bet and sick pet or person loves your company when they do not feel well <3

Purrs, Julie

Eastside Cats said...

You fellows are all gorgeous, and each of your have your talents.

Sandee said...

It's hard to patrol all of your kingdom. You're doing a very good job though.

Have a fabulous day. Scritches to all the four legged bosses and my best to your mom. ♥

Marvelous Marv said...

We enjoyed all of you guys today and hearing about all the hard work that you do!
Keep up the great work!
Purrs
Marv, Jo Jo, Kozmo, Cinnamon and Barb

Meezer's Mews & Terrieristical Woofs said...

In the work-a-day world, everyone has a role on the team!! You all seem to be a great team!

Timmy Tomcat said...

Looks like you all have your own jobs and do them really well

Millie and Walter said...

It's nice to see all of you and hear about what is going on but Walter was a bit disappointed to only see one picture of his sweetie Tuiren. Crawdad hunting does sound like fun. We don't have anything like that to hunt in our yard.

Cupcake said...

Well, T. It's a good thing that you managed to pop into at least one picture today. And it's a cutie.

Love and licks,
Cupcake

The Island Cats said...

How crazy that you have crawdads all over your yard after it rains.

pilch92 said...

Good idea to let the dogs do the work. :)

meowmeowmans said...

Wow, the crawdads are all up in the yards after it rains?

Yang, we are good guardians of the food canister, too!

Ruby Rose and the Big Little Angels 3 said...

You can't build a high enough wall to keep the crawdads out. At least you know where they sing.