2021 Goal Post (Yang)

 

Well apparently somebody had too much nip last night when ringing in the New Year. Yang sleeps in the weirdest positions.


It's like he thinks his back legs are a goal post he always has them spread. Welcome 2021, may you be better than 2020 (and honestly you don't have to work very hard to beat that bar). ~ATCAD


PeeS- We are doing the Friday Fill in's

1. My focus word for 2021 is Positivity
2. I didn’t get to Travel this year, but I hope to in 2021. (That's Mom's word, us cats and dogs pretty much got to do everything we always did)
3. The year 2020 taught me Patience.
4. Finding my parents a house close to me is one of my biggest goals for 2021 (Mom did the fill in again, but hey we all answered questions 1 and 3)

13 comments:

Memories of Eric and Flynn said...

Happy New Year to all of you!
Flynn never ceased to amaze me with some of the contortions he got himself into.

The Florida Furkids said...

Happy New Year! Raz sleeps in the weirdest positions. Mom can never figure out how he is comfy.

The Florida Furkids

Millie and Walter said...

You look very content in that napping position, Yang. Happy New Year to all of you!

pilch92 said...

I got some shots of Emmy like that after her nip fest last night. :) Thank you for participating in the fill-ins, great answers. I like your focus word. And I hope you find a house for your folks near you. I would love for my mom to move in with us, I wish we had an in-law apartment. Happy New Year! XO

Eastside Cats said...

Here's to your Mom meeting her 2021 goals!
Happy New Year!
Wishing all joy, peace, and love.

Sandee said...

A clean new slate to start the new year. Love your fill-ins.

Have a fabulous day and weekend.


☆¸.•°*”˜˜”*°•.¸☆ ★ ☆¸.•°*”˜˜”*°•.¸☆
╔╗╔╦══╦═╦═╦╗╔╗ ★ ★ ★
║╚╝║══║═║═║╚╝║ ☆¸.•°*”˜˜”*°•.¸☆
║╔╗║╔╗║╔╣╔╩╗╔╝ ★ NEW YEAR ☆
╚╝╚╩╝╚╩╝╚╝═╚╝ ♥¥☆★☆★☆¥♥ ★☆ ♥♥♥

Brian's Home Blog said...

Happy New Year from all of us!

The Swiss Cats said...

Happy New Year ! Purrs

Mickey's Musings said...

Good answers to the fill-ins :)
Yang, you do have cool sleeping positions ;) MOL!
Purrs, Julie

meowmeowmans said...

Yang is a unique sleeper, for sure.

Here's hoping 2021 is way kinder to all of us. Happy New Year, sweet friends!

Ruby Rose and the Big Little Angels 3 said...

Do you ever try to send paper footballs through the goal posts.

Summer at sparklecat.com said...

I think Yang looks perfectly comfortable!

Meezer's Mews & Terrieristical Woofs said...

Happy New Year!!

Yang just plops down with not a care and off to the land of Zzzz's he goes:)

Hey; us peeps should follow his example!! A New Year's Resolution! MOL!