Caturday Art With Yin, Fen & Chimera

This was a big picture challenge.


This was a White Space Challenge. The owl has been hanging out in our backyard.


Mask Challenge


Quote Challenge


From my window and you had to show a contrast between the sides. I did black and white inside and color outside. Chimera is enjoying the view.


This was for the LAD Challenge the prompt was to scrap something on a dark background.


LAD this prompt was to use a mixture of patterns. Fenris offered to help with this one.


Another LAD the prompt was to create a stencil effect. And Chimera, Yang and Scylla volunteered to be in the photos. OK Scylla was asleep so we didn't actually ask her, but we are sure if she had been awake she would have volunteered. ~ATCAD
 

Blog Hop hosted by Athena Cat Goddess Wise Kitty

15 comments:

Memories of Eric and Flynn said...

Lovely art as always. I have two favourites this week, Yin and From my Window.

Smudge said...

As always wonderfully creative works of art. Dad always likes the darker ones, and I like any that have the kitties in them!

Millie and Walter said...

We enjoyed your art today especially since so many furry family members were included.

Eastside Cats said...

So wonderful!
I think it's so cool that the owl is hanging around; bet there is some good hunting!

Brian's Home Blog said...

Hey y'all, that sure is pretty art!

Meezer's Mews & Terrieristical Woofs said...

I love how you incorporate your furry ones into your art challenges!

Athena Cat Goddess Wise Kitty said...

Great art. Lovely colours!

Marvelous Marv said...

I love your art and those challenges are great! We sure enjoy looking at them! Have a marvellously Happy Day!

~Kim at Golden Pines~ said...

I love the art, especially the colors -- Perfect for these cold days in January! I love the one of your Barred Owl. We have them around, and hands down, they are one of my favorites to see and hear.

meowmeowmans said...

All your entries are wonderful. We really like the depth of the one with Yin!

Summer at sparklecat.com said...

What lovely art this week.

pilch92 said...

These are all great. My favorites are the 1,000 stars and the last one.

Ruby Rose and the Big Little Angels 3 said...

I love your creative and beautiful artwork.

Cathy Keisha said...

Those are wonderful art.

World of Animals, Inc said...

Thanks for sharing all of these beautiful pieces of artwork. We always can't find one that is our favorite cause they are always all so good. Have a wonderful rest of your day.
World of Animals Rittenhouse