Sunday Seflie with Chimera (The other Calico)

Miss Tammy said I looked like a vampire kitty in this Photograph. But I assured reindeer that I would never drink his bloods. 


I have gotten very friendly with reindeer and am happy he is going to stick around for awhile.
 
On the other hand I am not to sure about that strange guy that is up here. Reindeer thinks he is weird too.
But I guess I'll take a selfie with them.


MOL he still has the tags on his clothes, do you think I should tell him?
 

~Chimera, reporting for ATCAD

6 comments:

Eastside Cats said...

Chimera, the wall color really makes your glorious fur colors shine!

meowmeowmans said...

Chimera, you look great! (Psst: I think that weird guy is Reindeer's BOSS!)

Summer at sparklecat.com said...

You look like part of the decorations, Chimera!

Millie and Walter said...

You are so cute hanging out with your friends, Chimera.

Meezer's Mews & Terrieristical Woofs said...

You are so pretty, Chimera! And your investigative skills are great!!

da tabbies o trout towne said...

wavez two ewe chimera and bee care full

deer iz VIZSHUZ !!! ;) ☺☺♥♥♥