Scylla Sunday + Selfies

 

Well it's about TIME we got back to Scylla Sunday's don't you think?  Where am I well I figured I would save the BEST (that's ME) for last. Yang is a rude boy he is always throwing his paws on top of me and Yin. Yin doesn't seem to mind, I on the other hand do (HISS).


This is a terrific selfie of Fenris, doesn't he look all innocent? Who me? I didn't eat the cat food!!! Me and Yang worked out a deal with Fenris, he wouldn't bark when we got on the kitchen counters and knocked the cat food container over and we would make sure some of it fell on the floor for him to eat. Even if we had to bat it off the counter. 


Everyone is happy with the deal except Mom and...


this is what we think about Mom's displeasure.


Honestly Fenris you are usually more polite. Don't you just love his mustache, that combined with his blue eyes usually keep him out of trouble.


It didn't work this time though and Fen is always so crushed when Mom says "BAD DOG". 


And as promised the BEST has arrived. I think this makes a nice selfie.  


Yes Mom, I know I am not suppose to be up here. How about a compromise you let me stay up here and I don't knock anything off? Deal???

 

Mom accepted the deal.


These all turned out rather well.


~HRM Queen Scylla, reporting for ATCAD

18 comments:

Summer at sparklecat.com said...

Nice selfies, Scylla.

Mickey's Musings said...

Great selfies Scylla!!
I giggles at Yang's leg on Yin :)
Poot Fenris. I think you are a pretty good woofie ;)
Purrs, Julie

ZOOLATRY said...

We haven't stopped by in awhile ~ but I'm sure glad we did so today!!! Although the photos of Scylla are lovely ...
oh my goodness: what a great way to start our day, enjoying Fenris' expressions ... innocence, not so much innocence ... well, maybe I did do something I shouldn't have ... oh dear, I'm in trouble now ...
What A Pup!
Priceless!

The Florida Furkids said...

Great selfies!! Sounds like a bit of "teamwork" went on!

The Florida Furkids

Genevieve said...

I think your "arrangement" with Fenris is genius! I wish we had a helpful kitty around here to help me reach things.

Love and licks,
Cupcake

Brian's Home Blog said...

Those are all wonderful selfies and it's terrific to see the beautiful you sweet Scylla!

Millie and Walter said...

Those are all great selfies but Millie is melting from seeing those beautiful blue eyes of Fenris. That deal with the kitties sounds perfect to us. We wish we had some kitties around here that could bat some food to the ground for us. BOL!

Timmy Tomcat said...

Scylla that is a really wonderful Selfie and glad you made that deal with mom. Fenris is really a handsome woofie. Hi Fenris, have you been a good doggie?

meowmeowmans said...

Great selfies, Scylla! And we loved Fenris', too (and the story about the cooperative effort to get some extra food).

Yang's leg on Yin ... heehee!

Catscue Cat Mom said...

Those are some beautiful selfies!

jank1961 said...

You and Fenris have a pretty good system going there, now to just figure out how not to get caught! :)

The Swiss Cats said...

Beautiful selfies you all ! Purrs

Marvelous Marv said...

Hee! Hee! We love the Cat and Dog dynamics and are happy to know that Fenris is just like our hairy slobbery sister! We love your selfies this week! PAWSOME! We hope you have a marvellously happy week and keep up the mischievousness!

pilch92 said...

Great selfies. Love the tongue shot Fenris. :)

♥♥ The OP Pack ♥♥ said...

Queen Scylla - you gave us multiple awesome selfies of both you and Fenris!!! We have never had cat food - but it must be good if Fenris likes it.

Woos - Lightning, Misty, and Timber

The Island Cats said...

Those are great selfies! And Fenris...you’re innocent unless caught in the act. :)

Meezer's Mews & Terrieristical Woofs said...

Sounds like a great deal of good teamwork...until you got busted!!

Great selfies!
Innocent selfies, we might add...

Eastside Cats said...

Teamwork!