Thankful Thursday with Scylla, Yin and Yang

 

Mom says I shouldn't roll around in the dirts and get all dirty then come get in HER BED. Mom's have no idea how good rolling in sand feels. Even though I am a little dirty Mom likes this picture because it shows the different colors in my furs. Mom says I look almost like a tortie in this picture. 


I have reddish brown fur, black fur and just a few white furs on my chest.


And a lot of my skin is white like my ears..


Mom says it's really hard to get a good picture of me with Scylla and Yang because their fur is so white if she corrects the lighting for ME to show up good they tend to get all washed out MOL. 


And Yang is a real challenge since he has black fur around his eye. Scylla is much easier with her orange furs around the eye area.


Yang also sleeps in weird positions. He and Scylla have to hold their tails down when they sleep, their tails are VERY ACTIVE. 


Mom says Scylla has a really sweet face.


Since this is thankful Thursday I consulted with Scylla and Yang to see what we were thankful for this week and we all agreed that it was a nice comfy bed in the sunshine. ~Miss Scylla, Miss Yin and Mr Yang reporting for ATCAD

9 comments:

Mickey's Musings said...

Yang, I think we black cats get lots of blame for dust and dirt as it is easily seen on our black furs ;)
That bed looks comfy and there is lots of room for the three of you, and yes, lots of challenge for picture taking :)
Sweet dreams!

Purrs, Julie

Meezer's Mews & Terrieristical Woofs said...

Yin, no matter the dirt, you are still a beauteous kitty!!
And we love how you all shared the bed and sunpuddle!

Brian's Home Blog said...

Y'all do look wonderfully cozy and you do have a beautiful face sweet Scylla!

Millie and Walter said...

You all are so cute hanging out on the big bed together. We're thankful that we get to lay on the big bed too.

LOULOU said...

Oh, those adorable kitties are even more beautiful as they mature! And, yes, I bring compost straw onto mama’s bed, too, haha.

pilch92 said...

I think your mom gets great shots of all 3 of you. XO

Cupcake said...

Nothing beats a soft, sunny, comfy bed. Smart kitties!

Love and licks,
Cupcake
PS. I think ALL of your little faces are sweet!

Ruby Rose and the Big Little Angels 3 said...

If your mom tried rolling in the dirt she would like it.

Summer at sparklecat.com said...

My human hears your human on photographing black and white fur! Fortunately for her, I don't roll in the dirt when we go out. (That was Binga's thing.)