Scylla Sunday Selfie

 

I asked Mom to help me take a selfie with the wonderful presents Ellen and Penny sent us.


I think my selfies turned out really well. 


I was totally relaxed and blissfully happy for the photo shoot. After I was finished taking selfies I took a few snaps of Yang playing (and I want you to know Yin and Chimera like the presents too, but they were outside when we first got them so me and Yang had the pleasure of playing with them without interference).


Yang was really blissed out.


We both thought the drumsticks were divine.


I put the bitey on mine really hard.


And I told the turkey how much I loved it. Big thanks again to Ellen and Penny from 15 and Meowing. ~Scylla, reporting for ATCAD with help from Yang

13 comments:

Summer at sparklecat.com said...

Great job, Scylla!

meowmeowmans said...

Nice selfie, Scylla! It looks like you and YAng really enjoyed those gifts from Penny and Miss Ellen!

Brian's Home Blog said...

You do look beautiful my sweet Scylla, smooch!

Catscue Cat Mom said...

That is a lovely selfie Scylla, the photos of everyone playing with Ms. Ellen's toys are very nice too. Enjoy all.

pilch92 said...

Aww..thank you for another shout out. Penny and I are glad you like the toys so much. XO

Millie and Walter said...

Those are great selfies. It looks like you and Yang were enjoying those toys.

Timmy Tomcat said...

Really nice selfies and Ellens toys are the best of any and the Turkey legs WOW

The Island Cats said...

Nice selfies, Scylla. Miss Ellen makes really fun toys. I have a couple of them too. ~Ernie

Genevieve said...

Those new toys look very fun. Looks like the drumstick took the bitey pretty well. Enjoy!

Love and licks,
Cupcake

Melissa, Mudpie and Angel Truffles (Mochas, Mysteries and Meows) said...

Pawsome selfies! Miss Ellen makes the best toys.

Ruby Rose and the Big Little Angels 3 said...

Hello beautiful kitties

Dash Kitten Crew said...

You have some lovely gifts there and I know you will enjoy them heaps. Ellen makes lovely presents.

Meezer's Mews & Terrieristical Woofs said...

Lovely selfies!!