Sunday Selfie with Chimera

 


I decided to play around with my selfie and see if you could see my purrty green eye. Because I have such dark fur around one of my eyes they often disappear. The same thing happens to Yinny. By brightening the picture up you can see my eye is open just a bit. Although the artistic photo didn't turn out exactly the way I had hoped,I still sort of like it.


This is the original.


Now if you don't mind, I think I will go back to my nap.


Chimera, reporting for ATCAD on Selfie Sunday 

We just found out our friend Sawyer (host of the Sunday Selfies) from The Cat on My Head is missing. This is especially troubling as Sawyer has to take medicine for his seizures and he has already missed several doses. We have our paws crossed he is found soon and that all is well. 



7 comments:

Millie and Walter said...

You look very cute in your selfie, Chimera. Our paws are crossed that Sawyer is found soon.

meowmeowmans said...

We like how that turned out, Chimera! Enjoy your nap. :)

We are very worried about Sawyer, and hope his family finds him real soon.

The Swiss Cats said...

Cute selfie, Chimera ! We cross our paws for Sawyer. Purrs

Ruby Rose and the Big Little Angels 3 said...

You have a beautiful model. Prayers for Sawyer.

Meezer's Mews & Terrieristical Woofs said...

Chimera you are ever so pretty, no matter how the images turn out!

We are pawyering hard for Sawyer to find his furmily ASAP.

Summer at sparklecat.com said...

We are so worried about Sawyer!

pilch92 said...

Cute selfie and I love the art. I am praying for Sawyer. XO