Tailing Thursday with Scylla

 

Dad is growing Tomatoes in the Greenhouse. Yin checks on them for me and reports back, since they are in the backyard with the dogs.


Isn't Yang a handsome boy. He is my baby even though I didn't give birth to him and he is much bigger than I am now.


When Mom first brought the Yoga Kittens home I decided to adopt them. They were only supposed to be here for the weekend but they were sick so the rescue that was supposed to take them Monday said they couldn't take them.


Yang almost died he had Coccidiosis. If you are new to the blog and don't know the story of the Yoga Kittens you can read about it here. 


Yin also meowed about it in Black Cats Tell All. Anyway Daddy said we couldn't keep the kittens because I wouldn't like it. He remembered what a brat I was when Arty Mouse first came to live with us (I sure do miss her), but to his surprise I mostly liked the kittens and when they got out of isolation and big enough to play with I adopted them. And when Chimera came to live with us me and Yang got really close cause Yinny adopted Chimera and left Yang to fend for himself. Yang doesn't like being alone any better than I do so me and him hung out together all the time.~Scylla, reporting for ATCAD with her sidekick Yang

10 comments:

Millie and Walter said...

That's so sweet how you two like to hang out together. It's always better having a buddy to nap with.

Summer at sparklecat.com said...

I'm so glad you adopted Yin and Yang, Scylla.

Brian's Home Blog said...

You two really are cute together!

pilch92 said...

I am glad you and Yang are besties.

Ruby Rose and the Big Little Angels 3 said...

You are so sweet to adopt the kitties.

Loulou said...

Oh, those kitties, ever more beautiful and ever more seductive to us...we who love to tickle kitties' tummies. So glad you kept the Yoga twins.

da tabbies o trout towne said...

guyz...foto 4 is like de awesumest

and heerz two a safe and happee 4th; findz a sound proof room for SUN day ~~~~~~~~;) ☺☺♥♥

Meezer's Mews & Terrieristical Woofs said...

That is a sweet tail of how you and Yang love eachother so much.

Genevieve said...

What a sweet story. Looks like every kitty and pupper has a place in the pack. Each one fits in perfectly!

Love and licks,
Cupcake

Marvelous Marv said...

THanks for retelling the story! I had forgotten a lot of the details. Its good to see that they are terrific furrends.