Caturday Art the Sunflower Edition Hosted by Yang & Scylla

This was a brush challenge. Mom just loved the sunflower brushes. The picture is one she took a zillon years ago in the Whiskers Memorial Butterfly Garden.

 

This was the Jumpstart Your Layout Challenge. Yang and Scylla greed to help although Scylla was sleeping on the job. She was very naughty and stayed out all night so she was a wee bit exhausted.


The was the Life Chronicled Challenge.


Mask Challenge.


Another Mask Challenge.


Mini Kit Challenge


Use It All Challenge, Scylla was a great model for this one.



 The Zoo Challenge. ~ATCAD

11 comments:

The Florida Furkids said...

We love them all!

The Florida Furkids

Memories of Eric and Flynn said...

All of your art is lovely

Millie and Walter said...

We enjoyed seeing all your art today.

pilch92 said...

These are all great. I loved home schooling my great niece and I am hoping schools shut down again ( I know that is awful of me).

Athena Cat Goddess Wise Kitty said...

Amazing creations once again!

Cathy Keisha said...

Bravo! Those were very cool!

Ruby Rose and the Big Little Angels 3 said...

You always brighten up my Saturdays

Summer at sparklecat.com said...

I love your art this week!

The J-Cats said...

Once again, a post full of wonderful art, and once again, We love them all and can't pawsibly choose a favourite!

~Kim at Golden Pines~ said...

WoW!! Such creativity and such beautiful pictures, especially the top one. Sunflowers are my favorite, and I wish I had my own big field of them!

Meezer's Mews & Terrieristical Woofs said...

Oh, wow! Love how you have some of the furry ones help out! The one with Scylla looking at us is so wonderful!