Thankful Thursday with Chimera

 

Hi everyone, Mom says she is thankful for me. That's sweet. She asked me what I was thankful for and I said Spring, Fall is OK and I am enjoying it but I love Spring.


Spring means warm weather is on the way and days are longer so I have more time to play. Fall means the opposite. Here are some Spring flowers for us all to enjoy.


Lavender, sigh Mom planted two pots of it, but only one pot is still alive. 


American Beauty Berry, who knew it had flowers. Ok Mom said common sense should have told us it had flowers cause the berries came from somewhere, but this is the first time we noticed them. The berries are much more noticeable. 


Cuphea


Chimera, reporting for ATCAD




12 comments:

Summer at sparklecat.com said...

You are such a little cutie, Chimera.

Meezer's Mews & Terrieristical Woofs said...

We enjoy all the pretty flowers, but you are the gem amongst them all!

Alastriona, The Cats and Dogs said...

Thank you for the sweet compliments. ~Chimera

Brian's Home Blog said...

Those are wonderful thankfuls and such pretty photos! Thanks for joining our Thankful Thrusday Blog Hop!

Genevieve said...

I agree with you about spring, Chi. It means I take my first few street naps and know there will be more more more. In fall, I take street naps, but never know when they will have to stop because of cold weather and shivering.

Love and licks,
Cupcake

Millie and Walter said...

We love all those flowers too, but you are the prettiest thing in the garden, Chimera. Our mom loves the beauty berries because they are such a beautiful purple color!

da tabbies o trout towne said...

chimera; wave two ewe gorgeouz N thanx for sharin yur "walk with flowerz" with uz...
pleez ta tell mom knot ta givez up on de lavendar; it mite bee chillaxin til next spring !!! :) ♥♥♥

Catscue Cat Mom said...

Beautiful Chimera, I'm in love with you and your flower garden!

LOULOU said...

That kitty has the prettiest coloring of any kitty we have ever seen. I just love looking at her wonderful varied colors. And we love your garden, as always.

pilch92 said...

You are such a cutie. I will take fall over spring any time. XO

The Island Cats said...

Beautiful flowers, Chimera. I like spring too…but unfortunately I’m gonna have to get through fall and winter first before I see it again.

Ruby Rose and the Big Little Angels 3 said...

We love when the world reawakens and beauty shines again.