New Year's Eve With Miss Yin

 

I am hoping if I play with tissue paper on New Year's Eve it means I will have an unlimited supply of it in my future. 


Do you think that's true?


I guess we will see.


I promised to show you a better picture of the feathers. Here it is. Isn't it gorgeous it looks like a beautiful flower. I really love it. The soft pastel feathers are just gorgeous. 


I think it looks very festive for New Year's Eve.


A girl has to have the right accessories you know.


Miss Yin, reporting for ATCAD


Happy New Year from all of us

8 comments:

Summer at sparklecat.com said...

Happy New Year to you all!

Mickey's Musings said...

Here's hoping you get lots more tissue paper in 2022 Yin!!!!
It looks like FUN!
Mum and I wish you all a Happy New Year!!
Purrs, Julie

Zoolatry said...

It's surprising there is any tissue paper left after the last few days ...

Happy New Year to the whole A.T.C.A.D. Family ... the four legged ones and two legged ones!

Millie and Walter said...

We hope you get lots more tissue paper to enjoy in the year ahead. That feather toy sure is pretty. Happy New Year!

pilch92 said...

That is pretty. Hope you all have a happy and healthy new year! XO

The Island Cats said...

Yin, I hope 2022 brings you lots and lots of tissue paper. Happy New Year!

Ruby Rose and the Big Little Angels 3 said...

That is an interesting theory. Let me know if it works out.

Meezer's Mews & Terrieristical Woofs said...

You will have to tell us if your theory tested out as you wished it to, Yin!

Those sure are pretty feathers!