Sunday Selfie with Miss Yin

 

We played with this one so you could see my face. Apparently there is something about where the sun is that you need to pay attention to when you are taking selfies. 


This is my regal look.


This is my startled look, and do you see the insect houses on the brick. How rude of them to invade our home.


This is my perplexed look.


My curious look. I was trying to read what the paper said.


Mom said this was her favorite. What do you think?


And this is my shy look.


Yin, reporting for ATCAD


PeeS: We want to wish our Youngest Boy a Happy Birthday

13 comments:

The Florida Furkids said...

All of your looks are purrfect.

meowmeowmans said...

Nice job, Yin. We like them all, but your mom's favorite is our favorite, too.

ZOOLATRY said...

Now it is clear why it is said "black cats rule", indeed. All are just gorgeous!!!

Mickey's Musings said...

I like your regal look and the one your mum likes :)
You are a pawsome cat Yin!!
From one Black to another...Black cats rule !!

Purrs, Julie

Dash Kitten Crew said...

I love that bottom photograph, you look lovely! Merry Christmas.

The Island Cats said...

What fabulous selfies, Yin. You have all those looks down.

Summer at sparklecat.com said...

Nice selfies, Yin!

Millie and Walter said...

You look great in all those pictures, Yin. Happy Birthday to your youngest boy!

pilch92 said...

Very nice selfies. XO

~Kim at Golden Pines~ said...

Whatever look you have, you're lovely in every single photo - And you do each look so well, you could have been an actress! ❤

Ruby Rose and the Big Little Angels 3 said...

I just want to pet that warm fur.

Alastriona, The Cats and Dogs said...

Thanks for visiting everyone, I am so glad you liked my selfies. ~Yin

Meezer's Mews & Terrieristical Woofs said...

Belated Birthday greetings to youngest boy!

And Yin, you are so beautiful!

Those are some strange insect homes...like an apt dwelling for some kind of wasp maybe??