Sunday Selfie with the Yoga Cats

 

Do you remember when we were the Yoga Kittens? Mom said we aren't kittens anymore but that we could still be Yoga Cats.


Before we start doing Yoga I will just take a quick selfie, I think purple is my color.


And now Yang is demonstrating Shavasana he is totally relaxed, it's Mom's favorite pose too.


But  I told Yang we really needed to up our game, maybe we should try Tree Pose.


But Yang just ignored me. ~ Miss Yin and Mr Yang reporting for ATCAD (well I was reporting Yang was sleeping if we are honest)

12 comments:

Summer at sparklecat.com said...

Shavasana is a kitty's favorite pose!

ZOOLATRY said...

Comfies ...

Alastriona, The Cats and Dogs said...

Thanks for stopping by, you are so right Summer Shavasana is everyone's favorite pose here, dogs like it too.

The Florida Furkids said...

We agree purple is your color. Great yoga poses.

Brian's Home Blog said...

You got those moves down!

meowmeowmans said...

Wow, your yoga form is amazing. Yoga Cats, indeed!

M Dawson said...

Shavasana I can manage but there is one called a tree and I can't balance at all LOL!!

You kitties have nailed the purrfect yoga poses!

The Island Cats said...

Yang sure is good at yoga :)

pilch92 said...

Yang, I would pay to snorgle that tummy. XO

Millie and Walter said...

You two sure look relaxed while doing your yoga.

Marvelous Marv said...

Shavasana is a good pose for everyone and you guys demonstrated it well! We thoroughly enjoyed the Yoga CATS today Yin and Yang.

Meezer's Mews & Terrieristical Woofs said...

Yoga is good for so much, and t sure has you all sleeping well, esp Yang!! LOL!