Throwback Thursday (October 2021) with Yang

 

Dad hasn't had time to go kayaking with Mom in a very long time. It makes her sad. But the poor kayaks had gathered lots of dust so Mom gave them a wash. I decided to take the opportunity to explore.


I think I would like to be an adventure cat. 


Mom says I would have to wear a harness and a leash. I don't think I would like that. I went berserk when she put a collar on me.


But the kayaks look interesting.


Maybe Mom could take us for a paddle around the pond.


I am sure there is plenty of room for us both.


~Yang, reporting for ATCAD

8 comments:

Meezer's Mews & Terrieristical Woofs said...

Now that would be fun, to go on a kayak tour of your pond:)

But you might want to accept a life jacket?? Hmmm, no?? Well, then no tour! MOL!

Nice to dream, Yang!

Summer at sparklecat.com said...

I'm not so sure you would actually like kayaking, Yang!

Millie and Walter said...

You should probably wear a life preserver too, Yang. We bet you wouldn't like that either.

Alastriona, The Cats and Dogs said...

Well I hate riding in the car, so Mom has her doubts about my "adventure cat" qualifications. Sawyer likes going kayaking so next time I am at the vet (he goes there with his person who works there and is my favorite vet tech I am going to ask him if it's like riding in a car.

pilch92 said...

You look like you want to go kayaking too. XO

Ruby Rose and the Big Little Angels 3 said...

I like it more in dry dock.

Lone Star Cats said...

Those kayaks do look fun.

Genevieve said...

I think you are the perfect adventure cat, Y. Those kayaks look perfect for some fun adventures.

Love and licks,
Cupcake